See a couple of letters from satisfied homeowners regarding our services.

Letter 1 - Letter 2.

Who we are

Native American Housing Consultants began its business over twenty years ago. It was initially organized by a group of five minority individuals. Today NAHC is owned by two North American Indians, one South American Indian, and one Hispanic American, making it a Native American owned and ultimately a minority-owned business. For NAHC's validity in government compliance as an Indian-owned enterprise, the majority ownership is divided equally among the two North American Indian members.

The majority of NAHC employees (75 percent) are American Indians. Of the remaining 25 percent, 15 percent are Hispanic. Women, including managers, comprise 40 percent of the overall staff. NAHC remains committed to hiring individuals from the minority sector.

NAHC's services are unique in that the staff's experience comes from a combined background of education, years of experience in the private sector, and thorough knowledge of governmental programs in Indian Housing.

NAHC holds a GB-98 General Contractor License with the New Mexico Construction Industries Division (NM CID) and is an ICC Certified Residential Building Inspector as well as a Lead-Safe Certified Firm.

NAHC is a member of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA), American Indian Chamber of Commerce (AICC), International Code Council (ICC), and the US Green Building Council (USGBC).